We all boast about the many parks and recreation activities here!
- Litchfield Community Education & Recreation provides a wide range of activities for youth and adults.
- Lake Ripley Campground located on the beautiful shores of Lake Ripley.
- Litchfield City Parks are conveniently located in neighborhoods throughout the City.
- Meeker County Parks have facilities for picnicking, boating, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and horseback riding!
- Litchfield Golf Course, an 18-hole public championship course, along the northern edge of Lake Ripley. The golf club has pro shop and Shady’s No. 7 on Lake Ripley is open 5 days a week with a full service bar and restaurant.
- Other recreational facilities include a splashpad, privately-owned fitness centers, outdoor archery park, ball fields, horseshoe pit, two paddle tennis courts, 14 public tennis courts and an indoor hockey rink for hockey and ice skating.
Litchfield Blues provide top-caliber amateur baseball every spring and summer.
The Blues play their home games at Optimist Park on the northern edge of town.Learn more about Litchfield Blues