Meeker in Motion
This program is designed to bring community leaders together to:
- Understand dynamics of our county communities
- Create a shared vision to develop vibrant communities
- Make connections with area leaders
- Build on their own leadership skills
Leadership education topics will include:
- Personal Leadership Styles
- Committees that Work
- Leading with your Strengths
- Bridging Generational Trends
- Navigating Conflict
- Visionary Leadership and Action
- Trust and Public Engagement
- Meeker County Economics
- Leading for inclusion
2022-2023 Program Dates & Locations:
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Wednesday, December 14, 2023
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Meeker County Day
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Who can participate
- We encourage anyone who lives or works in Meeker County area and agrees to participate in all nine sessions to apply.
- A diverse cohort participant mix is an important strategy for success of the program!
What does it cost
- Tuition for the program is $500, which includes your training, educational materials, lunch and snacks per session. This breaks out to $55 per session!
- Partial tuition assistance is available for qualifying participants.
- Cohort of 24 people
- Nine sessions held one day a month September – May
- Sessions held in various communities from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Leadership training and community speakers
- Site visits of community assets and resources
- Reflection and dialogue
Meeker in Motion is made possible by: